Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And so it begins

I always wondered what all of the blogging hype was about. Then I read a couple of blogs from friends and family and realized that blogging is a great way to stay connected and make connections. It's a great way to spread a message, to offer insight into topics and to help to those who may need it.

With this blog, I aim to talk about issues that affect mothers, daughters, sisters, writers, and Christians because--well, I'm all of those things. And I'm no expert on any of them, but I take each role seriously and I'm working on them all, little by little, in my little corner of the world.

My goal--with every word I write--is to give all of the glory to God. For without Him, I am nothing. I want to raise people up with my words and not bring them down. I want to encourage, not discourage.

And so it begins...

No comments: